Recent UX projects
Financial Services Start Up
Reviewing, testing and rebuilding the on-boarding process for a financial services start-up.
- Challenge: Make the MVP product's on-boarding user friendly!
- Insight: The process asked too much, and gave back too little to the user.
- Design: Financial dashboards and profile updates to reward users as they go.
NSW Department Of Education
Service design project to reimagine how teachers can best interact with parents & students.
- Challenge: How can we create a community between students, parents and teachers?
- Insight: Found teachers struggling to connect with parents and be recognised.
- Design: Prototyped a platform that can bring the teacher home, and parents to class.
Financial Institution Process Design
Developing a method to hybridise business architecture and design thinking.
- Challenge: Find space for empathy in process design.
- Insight: There's nothing you can't add a human mindset to!
- Design: Templates, tools and exercises to make processes human centric.
A Place For Your Story
An independent project, going from ethnographic research to high fidelity prototypes.
- Challenge: How can we get people better connected?
- Insight: Bridge the gap between events and our presence to experience them.
- Design: An app that lets users hide multimedia around the real world.
I've helped deliver wins in a broad range of events as a designer - here are a few favourites!
- Dubstep: Turn stock market data into dubstep.
- Resource utilisation: Help consultants manage their time better.
- Financial Dating: Take customers on a date.